Collection, Use and Disclosure of your Personal Information
The Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (“OLG”) is the Ontario government agency that is responsible for the conduct and management of casino gaming in Ontario.** Falls Management Group LP (“FMG”) currently operates Casino Niagara and Niagara Fallsview Casino Resort (“Casinos of Niagara”) on behalf of OLG. In the summer of 2019 a new service provider, Mohegan Gaming and Entertainment will assume operation of the Casinos of Niagara on behalf of OLG.
The Casinos of Niagara collect, use and disclose personal information for purposes that include:
- To correctly identify you;
- To assess a patron's eligibility for cash back, retail items and complimentaries, such as meals, hotel accommodations and transportation;
- To provide patrons with information about upcoming activities, new games, tournaments and events at the Casinos of Niagara;
- To provide patrons with promotional offers and invitations to player parties, concerts, sporting events and other events;
- For marketing purposes, including to learn about our overall market and to better understand their and your interests as well as to improve our overall service delivery;
- To comply with legal requirements and to co-operate with law enforcement agencies;
- To protect both the Casinos of Niagara and their patrons against fraud and other violations of criminal or civil laws;
- To ensure that minors do not gain entry to the Casinos of Niagara; and
- To ensure a secure and safe environment for patrons and our associates.
This Notice is to advise you that as part of the transition your personal information will be transferred by FMG to OLG’s new service provider. OLG and the new service provider commit to protect your personal information and to use and disclose it solely for purposes consistent with the original purposes for which it was collected, or for such new purposes to which you consent.
You may withdraw your consent to the future collection, use and disclosure of your personal information at any time, but please be advised that this may affect the ability to provide services to you, including administering any loyalty account you may have.
To withdraw your consent, request access to the personal information we hold about you, or inquire about our privacy practices, please contact: