Terms & Conditions
For full membership guidelines, terms and conditions, visit the Players Advantage Club booth at either Fallsview Casino Resort or Casino Niagara.
Players Advantage Club ("PAC") Terms & Conditions
- Membership is free and voluntary.
- Members must be 19 years of age or older to participate.
- Valid government-issued photo identification must be presented to enroll and upon request during participation in the program at any time.
- By participating, members agree to accept all terms and conditions of the program, as amended from time to time. Management reserves the right to revoke or deny application for membership for non-compliance with the program in any manner.
- Fallsview Casino, Casino Niagara and/or the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation will collect and use the personal information provided on membership applications and play activity to administer membership and for marketing/promotional and other business-related purposes.
Click here to view the full Notice of Collection of Information.
- Members who do not wish to have their play activity recorded, to be on our mailing list, or to receive telephone calls about events or promotions may make such request at any time in writing to: Fallsview Casino and Casino Niagara, P.O. Box 300, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T3 Attention: Players Advantage Club.
- By participating, members expressly consent to the collection and use of their personal information as aforesaid. Service providers, some located outside the Province of Ontario, may be retained to perform specialized services and may, at times, be responsible for processing and handling some of the information received from members. These service providers are: (i) given only the information necessary to perform those services; (ii) prohibited from storing, analyzing or using that information for purposes other than to carry out the services contracted for; (iii) bound by strict contractual obligations designed to protect the privacy and security of member information; and (iv) required to protect member information in a manner that is consistent with the privacy policies and practices of Fallsview Casino and Casino Niagara.
- PAC accounts with no activity for 180 consecutive days are subject to cancellation at the discretion of Management and any unredeemed points or bonuses may be forfeited at any time thereafter. Upon cancellation, Management will maintain your personal information for reactivation and marketing/promotional purposes, unless requested not to.
- It is your responsibility to ensure PAC cards are properly inserted in slot and video poker machines and "accepted" for play, and that a Supervisor is aware of play when playing tables. Fallsview Casino and Casino Niagara are not responsible for untracked play due to player neglect, improper insertion of card, or operational errors/malfunctions, including defective cards.
- Management reserves the right to adjust point balances and/or account status due to computer error, machine malfunction, operator error, fraud or other misuse of the PAC card.
- In order to be eligible for exclusive PAC benefits, direct marketing promotions, bonuses, special events, event invitations and newsletters, members are responsible for notifying Fallsview Casino Resort and Casino Niagara of any name, address, email or phone number change(s). Fallsview Casino and Casino Niagara are not responsible for lost or misdirected correspondence.
- Management reserves the right to revoke, modify or revise the qualifications for receiving coupons, discounts, points, invitations and complimentaries, at any time, without prior notice.
- Qualification for the Platinum and Gold programs is based on Reward Point accumulation. Reward Points are based on points earned while playing slots and video poker and length of play, average wager and the type of game played for table play. Fallsview Casino and Casino Niagara use reasonable efforts to track length of play and average bet; however, as a condition of receiving Reward Points for table games play, members agree that such Reward Credits are granted based on the personal observations of Casino staff, which is subject to error. The determination of Management shall be final with respect to any discrepancies.
- Cash Back Points and Reward Points are earned based on Coin-In (meaning coins circulated through the machine). While playing slot machines, $20 increments must be cycled through a single machine in order for points to be earned (unless otherwise noted on the machine).
- Reward Points have no cash value and can only be used toward Platinum and Gold qualification. Reward Point earnings accumulate within a 6 month period from January to June, and July to December. Reward Point earnings reset to zero at the end of each qualification period. To remain at your membership status you must maintain your level of play.
- Management may limit the number of PAC cards issued to any member and is not responsible for lost or stolen cards, including any resulting misuse. Lost or stolen cards must be reported to the Players Advantage Club immediately. All PAC cards are property of Fallsview Casino and Casino Niagara and must be returned upon request.
- PAC cards are for the personal use of the individual who was issued the card. PAC accounts, cards and points are non-transferable and may not be used by any other party. Any misuse or fraud may result in immediate revocation and loss of any outstanding PAC privileges, points and benefits.
- A personal identification number ("PIN") is required to conduct transactions with the PAC card. A PIN is used for security purposes and for member protection so that no other person can access your PAC account, points or benefits. Do not share your PIN with any one. Your PIN can be changed at the PAC Booth and VIP Player Services Desk at Fallsview Casino and the PAC Booth at Casino Niagara.
- Management retains the right, at their discretion, to refuse services to anyone for any legally permissible reason.
- Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities, including through a government program, by their own request, or those excluded at the discretion of Fallsview Casino or Casino Niagara, are not eligible.
- Management reserves the right to modify or cancel the program in whole or in part, at any time, without prior notice.
- All decisions regarding interpretation of the terms and conditions and administration of the program lie with Management, whose decisions are final and binding.
- Neither the program nor any benefit offered by the program creates, constitutes or gives rise to any legal or contractual rights by members against Fallsview Casino, Casino Niagara, their parent companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.