Built on a cliff overlooking the world-famous Horseshoe Falls, Fallsview Casino Resort is the largest and most elegant gaming resort facility in Canada. The crown jewel in Niagara's stunning array of wonders, Fallsview offers a world-class casino with over 3,000 slot machines and 100 gaming tables. The resort also features a 374-room luxury hotel, full service spa and fitness centre, dozens of shops and restaurants, the Avalon Theatre (an intimate 1500-seat state-of-the-art venue) and over 30,000 sq. feet of meeting and convention space.
Talk about excitement! Fallsview Casino Resort was built at a cost of $1 billion and opened to the public on June 10, 2004. The resort remains the largest single investment ever made by the Government of Ontario in the Niagara region.
Fallsview Casino Resort is owned by the Government of Ontario through the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG) and operated by a consortium of five companies, the Falls Management Group LP.
- Toronto Sun Readers' Choice Award, "Ontario's Favourite Casino" — (7 years)
- Hamilton Spectator Readers' Choice Award, "Favourite Entertainment - Casino/Slots" (Platinum & Gold Award)
- Niagara Business Achievement Award, "Environmental Leadership Award"
- Hamilton-Niagara's Top Employers Award (8 years)
- Canadian Music & Broadcast Industry Award, "Casino Venue of the Year/Live Touring"
- CAA Four Diamond Award, Ponte Vecchio (6 years)
- CAA Four Diamond Award, 21 Club (10 years)
- CAA Four Diamond Award, Fallsview Casino Hotel (11 years)
- Wine Spectator, "Best of Award of Excellence" (21 Club & Ponte Vecchio)
- Niagara Falls Review Readers' Choice Awards, "Best Live Entertainment"
- Benefits Canada, "Workplace Safety Award"
- Green Key Global, "4 Green Keys"